Best quotes of Maruf al Rusafi

Welcome to best quotes of Maruf al Rusafi

Best  quotes of Maruf al Rusafi, Quotes, expression, and Status of  Maruf al Rusafi bikkhato, ukti, status,  Creationbangla-24
  1. ⛥ If ignorance spreads in a country... I saw lions transformed into monkeys. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  2. ⛥ Every son of Adam is subjugated by habits.. They are subjugated in all desires. He follows them in what he desires and does not.. separates them from them even for pleasures. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  3. ⛥ One cannot live without toil, even if he is one of the bones of men. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  4. ⛥ One cannot live without tool, even if he is one of the bones of men. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  5. ⛥ I wish my poetry was deep and the silence in you was deep.. Zakir are you their covenant or Sally - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  6. ⛥ And the worst of the worlds are those who are idle. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  7. ⛥ And I am a coward in the separation of my loved ones.. and if I am not in separation, I am brave. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  8. ⛥ Is there hope for Kamal’s children if they breastfeed the deficient ones? - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  9. ⛥ I had a homeland crying for its calamity.. and today I have no homeland or housing, and I do not see in the countries I used to live in.. but the scum of people who meet time. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  10. ⛥ And the most amazing thing about beings is the son of Adam.. what else is in the creatures is suspicious. He rebukes the evil deed while he is his ally.. He praises speaking the truth while it is a lie. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  11. ⛥ If you follow the path of reform, you are, in their opinion, accused of unbelief. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  12. ⛥ It is morals that sprout like plants.. if they are watered with the water of blessings. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  13. ⛥ I do not value history, nor do I take it into account, because I saw it as a house of lies, a climate of misguidance, and engulfing the whims of people. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  14. ⛥ If people have a goal in the homelands, then freedom of ideas is the greatest goal.. If the boy does not live free in his homeland, then name the boy dead and his homeland is a grave. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  15. ⛥ A sign that we have been forbidden since the time they met, were you on a journey or were you not.. I promised you that you would not distract from vinegar for an hour, so how could we have been so long away. - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  16. ⛥ And the guidance of experiences in the sheikhs, but ... the country's hope is in its youth - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  17. ⛥ So how do we think of children as good... if they were raised in the bosom of the ignorant - Maruf Al-Rasafi

  18. ⛥ So how do we think of children as good... if they were raised in the bosom of the ignorant - Maruf Al-Rasafi



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post