Best quotes of Pablo Neruda

Welcome to best quotes of Pablo Neruda

famous Quotes, expression and Status of Pablo Neruda  , bikkhato, ukti, status,  Creationbangla-24
  1. ⛥ Love is so short, forgetting is so long. _Pablo Neruda

  2. ⛥ I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul._Pablo Neruda

  3. ⛥ I want To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees._Pablo Neruda

  4. ⛥ Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too._Pablo Neruda

  5. ⛥ Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life._Pablo Neruda
  6. ⛥ You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming._Pablo Neruda

  7. ⛥ so I wait for you like a lonely house till you will see me again and live in me. Till then my windows ache._Pablo Neruda

  8. ⛥ But I love your feet only because they walked upon the earth and upon the wind and upon the waters, until they found me._Pablo Neruda

  9. ⛥ I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul._Pablo Neruda
  10. ⛥ Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love _Pablo Neruda

  11. ⛥ Laughter is the language of the soul._Pablo Neruda

  12. ⛥ You are like nobody since I love you._Pablo Neruda



1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post