Best quotes of Walt Whitman

Welcome to best quotes of Walt Whitman

Best quotes of Walt Whitman, famous Quotes, expression, and Status of  Walt Whitman, bikkhato, ukti, status,  Creationbangla-24
  1. ⛥ "Resist much, obey little." ― Walt Whitman

  2. ⛥ "I have learned that to be with those I like is enough" ― Walt Whitman.

  3. ⛥ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you." ―Walt Whitman.

  4. ⛥ "Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you. You must travel it by yourself. It is not far. It is within reach." ― Walt Whitman.

  5. ⛥ "Be curious, not judgmental." ― Walt Whitman.

  6. ⛥ "I am large, I contain multitudes." ― Walt Whitman.

  7. ⛥ "Do anything, but let it produce joy." ― Walt Whitman, '

  8. ⛥ "Peace is always beautiful." ― Walt Whitman

  9. ⛥ "Logic and sermons never convince, The damp of the night drives deeper into my soul." ― Walt Whitman.

  10. ⛥ "I am satisfied... I see, dance, laugh, sing." ― Walt Whitman.

  11. ⛥"Long enough have you dream'd contemptible dreams, Now I wash the gum from your eyes, You must habit yourself to the dazzle of the light and of every moment of your life." ― Walt Whitman.

  12. ⛥ "I believe in all that—in baseball, in picnics, in freedom." ― Walt Whitman.

  13. ⛥ "Touch me, touch the palm of your hand to my body as I pass, Be not afraid of my body." ― Walt Whitman.

  14. ⛥ "We were together. I forget the rest." ― Walt Whitman.

  15. ⛥ "Loafe with me on the grass—loose the stop from your throat." ― Walt Whitman,

  16. ⛥ "Do not descend amongst professors or capitalists." ― Walt Whitman

  17. ⛥ "All beauty comes from beautiful blood and a beautiful brain." ― Walt Whitman

  18. ⛥ "And now it seems to me the beautiful uncut hair of graves." ― Walt Whitman.

  19. ⛥ "Clear and sweet is my soul, and clear and sweet is all that is not my soul." ― Walt Whitman,

  20. ⛥ "I have distanced what is behind me for good reasons, And call anything close again when I desire it." ― Walt Whitman



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post