Paragraph : A Book Fair I Visited, JSC, SSC, HSC, in 200 words

A Book Fair I Visited

A Book Fair I Visited (আমার পরিদর্শন করা একটিবইমেলা)

A special kind of fair which is organised to display and sell various kinds of books is called book fair. I visited a book fair organised on the 21st February last year. It was held on the occasion of observing International Mother Language Day. The book fair was held in the premis of the Bangla Academy. It is termed as 'Amor Ekushey Boi Mela. I went to visit the fair with some of my close friends. The fair looked very grand, large and nice. I went round the fair. There were different book omstalls and a huge crowd of people. The books such as novels, rhymes , adventire series, etc. care available here. I saw the children and the students buying books according to their respective choice and taste. I learn many things and purchased a few books by Imdadul Haque Milon. I saw him surrounded by a lot of fans. He seemed to feel tired of giving autographs. The importance of such a book fair is very great. It creates an attraction for books among the readers. It also jordevelops reading habit among the people. It helps to raise the awareness about the importance of study. I have gathered immense experience through visiting the fair. I hope, it will uphold our cultural arena to the world literature.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post