Paragraph : My Mother, JSC, SSC, HSC, in 200 words

My Mother

My Mother আমার মা

Mrs Noorjahan Begum is my mother. She is about forty-two years old. My mother is a housewife. She is well-educated and well-behaved. She possesses every quality of an ideal housewife. She is sober, sound and affectionate. She seldom feels sick as she leads a very disciplined and ascetic life. As I said before, my mother is an ideal housewife, so her management of household chores is beyond any comment. Everyday she gets up before Fazr prayer. After saying her prayer, she makes breakfast and calls the family members of the family for meals. Then Apart from doing other works, she cooks for us. I, sometimes, wonder how she does everything at the right time everyday. She looks after the domestic fowls. My mother is religious minded. She says her prayer five times a day. If I fall ill, she becomes desperate and remains beside my bed all the time. But about my study, she is very strict. She always wants me to cut a brilliant figure in the examination. She hardly gets any leisure time. But if she gets, she reads novels, story books and various religious books. On holidays, she cooks delicious foods which I like and prepares different kinds of cakes for me. She loves me very much. I love her from the core of my heart. I shall never forget the cares of my mother. She is the most ideal woman, I have ever seen.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post