Paragraph : My Visit to the National Museum, JSC, SSC, HSC, in 200 Words

My Visit to the National Museum

My Visit to the National Museum আমার জাতীয় যাদুঘর পরিদর্শন

Last month, we the students of Class X paid a visit to the National Museum. The madrasah authorities arranged this programme on the occasion of our great Victory Day. Four teachers were our guides. The programme was arranged only for the students of Class X. We were very excited because it was for the first time that we were going to visit the National Museum. In the morning, we all assembled in the madrasah ground. At 8 am, we started towards Dhaka. There were two buses. One was for girls and the other was for boys. We were all eager to visit the museum for ourselves. The bus ran at a high speed and within one hour and a half, we reached Dhaka. So, we became more excited. Then within 15 minutes, we reached the complex of the National Museum at Shahbagh. First, the teachers got down, then the girls and boys did so. The teachers made us stand in two lines. There we all entered the museum one by one. There were staff inside the museum to describe various things of the museum. So, they showed the students everything and gave answers to our questions about different things kept in the museum. We saw many new and interesting things. But the electric map of Bangladesh charmed me most. I think that the visit there was one of the most interesting events in my life. After our visit, I feel that I am now more informed of our country, its past glory and tradition. And I think, we all should visit our National Museum at least once in life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post