Paragraph : My Visit to a Science Fair, JSC, SSC, HSC, in 200 Words

My Visit to a Science Fair

My Visit to a Science Fair আমার একটি বিজ্ঞান মেলা পরিদর্শন

A science fair is one which is organized in order to display the latest scientific things usually innovated by students. Last week, I paid a visit to a grand science fair held at 'Govt. Alia Madrasah'. The madrasah was decorated colourfully to add beauty to the science fair. Fifteen educational institutions took part in this fair. Our madrasah was one of them. I myself was a participant. So, I was very enthusiastic and curious. It was a three-day long programme. On the first day, it was inaugurated by the Education Minister. Some famous scientists and educationists of the country attended the opening bsession. All the participating institutions had their respective stalls. Many items of the latest scientific things were put on display. On the second day, I went round different stalls and gathered pleasure and experience. A student of our madrasah displayed an item of renovation on dry cell battery. It drew the attention of all the visitors and judges. It was selected for the first prize. Some young learners showed their skills in developing some scientific things- which included electric heater with rubber and blade, mosquito killing instrument operated by dry-cell battery etc. Some students showed domestic things, software, things with waste materials and so on. Prizes and certificates were distributed. Some intellectuals of the country spoke on the occasion fair encouraging the young participants. The spirit of the fair encouraged me very much. I returned with knowledge and inspiration.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post