Paragraph : My Favourite Hobby, JSC, SSC. HSC, in 200 words

My Favourite Hobby

My Favourite Hobby আমার প্রিয় সখ

A hobby is a favourite subject which man follows not because it is main business but because it gives him pleasure. There are so many fashionable hobbies such as stamp-collecting, coin-collecting, photography etc. But my favourite hobby is gardening. I dig the land, sow the seeds and water the plants in my garden. It involves hard work but it is not tiresome, because I like it. I can sit for hours in my garden, watching the buds come up and the branches nodding in the breeze. I feel that the plants and their flowers are no mute insensate things. They have a language of their own which I understand. Although a hobby is a source of pleasure, not of profit, rather hobby combines the two. My mother looks upon it very kindly. My friends often ask me why I have chosen gardening as my hobby when there are so many fashionable hobbies. Frankly speaking, nobody knows why he has chosen his hobby. Possibly his character draws him to it. For this reason, a hobby is an index to a man's character.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post