Paragraph : My Visit to a Computer Fair, JSC, SSC, HSC, in 200 Words

My Visit to a Computer Fair

My Visit to a Computer Fair আমার একটি কম্পিউটার মেলা পরিদর্শন

The invention of computer is one of the wonders of modern science. It has become an inseparable part of our life. At present, a modern man cannot go without a computer. Every year, a computer fair is held at IDB Bhaban, Agargaon. Bangladesh Computer Samity (BCS) arranges this fair. I paid a visit to this year along with my brother and friends. I visited different stalls where computer, laptop and other parts were put on display for sale. In the fair, various companies from home and abroad participated and sold computers of different brands like Apple, Dell, Lg, Samsung etc. A large number of people especially young people gathered there to learn and see the computers of latest model. I also attended a seminar in the hall room where a foreign speaker delivered a speech on the latest model of computer. I had stayed there for two hours and learnt many things about computer. This type of fair is essential for all.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post